skip to main | skip to sidebar

Befriending Shakespeare

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Venting clamor from the throat of Kent the Prophet

"...kill thy physician, and the fee bestow

Upon thy foul disease....

Or whilst I can vent clamor from my throat,

I'll tell thee thou dost evil."

(King Lear, Act I, Sc.i)
Posted by alwyn at 10:49 PM
Labels: king lear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Bard Links

  • Shakespeare Now!
  • Commentaries from Absolute Shakespeare
  • Shakespeare-Online
  • M.I.T.'s Complete Works
  • No Fear Shakespeare (the best!)
  • RhymeZone's Most Popular Shakespeare Lines

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2009 (33)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (22)
      • Fav lines
      • Gilbert and Shakespeare
      • What's Needed in Commentaries: Emotion!
      • To Buy or Not To Buy
      • Hendiadys
      • Lear's Fool
      • "Fool" (by Christopher Moore)
      • Difficult!
      • Shakespeare on Film
      • McKellen as MacBeth
      • Self-Made Folly Blamed on Non-Selves
      • Venting clamor from the throat of Kent the Prophet
      • Why Shakespeare?
      • More than Eyesight, Space and Liberty
      • Black and Deep Desires
      • Tears
      • How Do I Read?
      • Shakespeare Well Done
      • "And This Gives Life to Thee..."
      • Polonius' Homily
      • Hooked on Hamlet
      • Lorenzo on Song, Portia on Shylock