That is the question.
Whether it's nobler in mind to :
1. read CliffNotes No Fear Shakespeare online (save cost, but tough on the eyes and impractical for travel), or
2. buy the SGD11 books (most practical, should sput greater interest and speed up reading, but it costs money), or
3. buy other parallel translation books (better than option 2as there's more variety, but costs higher)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My No Fear King Lear cost SGD 13.86 (Kino). I like it so much that it is coming apart.
ReplyDeleteReading online gives me a headache and I cannot sit still enough to read a scene through.
you're the first commenter! :) i didn't actually expect to get one, haha.
ReplyDeleteyeah, i think it's the very one i was tempted to get...but sigh times are tough...plus i've read Act I and II online already...have u seen the NoFear books in M'sia? MPH doesn't have it.